- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- ⅓ to ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp organic, cold-pressed coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 to 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Maple syrup to taste
- Thoroughly mix the eggs, coconut oil, and honey together
- Add the coconut milk and vanilla extract
- Throw in the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix lightly.
- Using a measuring cup, add some batter to the pan. Figure out how many pancakes you’d like to make beforehand so you can use an appropriately sized cup.
- Remember, you aren’t likely to see many bubbles forming on the top, so carefully check the underside of your pancake before flipping