Jamey began his journey of health and fitness after competing in his first triathlon in 1986. Since discovering his passion of endurance, Jamey has been training and competing for more than three decades. At the age of 53 he now is a devoted husband, father of five children, and the founder of TRiYon Performance. Jamey started TRiYON in 2008 as a way of helping others successfully piece together a healthy lifestyle of running, triathlon, and multi sport. He coaches all ages and abilities and is a firm believer of the importance of balance. A balance of sports specific training, strength work, healthy nutrition, and life. Jamey's unique style of incorporating TRiYON training into your busy schedule will have you stronger, faster, and fitter than ever! His unique blend of workouts and nutrition is the secret of his TRiYON philosophy. Healthy for life is the goal for everyone who joins TRiYON. Jamey's mission is for you to experience better health and fitness in an atmosphere of accountability, encouragement, and motivation!
- 2017 Ironman 70.3 World Champion (50-54)
- 22 x Ironman Finisher with five Top-10 Pro Finishes
- 2nd Place at 2000 US Pro Championships
- Olympic Distance Age Group National Champion
- Age Group Bronze Medalist World Championship
- 8 Time Hawaii Ironman Finisher, Best Finish 31st Overall
- 3:56 70.3 IM Triathlon PR
- 8:56 IM PR Triathlon
- 1:54 Olympic Triathlon PR
- 2:23 Marathon PR, Austin Texas
- 1:09 1/2 Marathon PR
- 31:38 10k PR
- 15:23 5K PR
IN THE NEWS
Jamey Yon was featured in Charlotte Magazine in an article ablout NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson, and how the coach has helped him get in shape for yet another NASCAR Sprint Cup championship. Click below to read the article.